Seca CT8000i Interpretive ECG Machine
Product Code: N100094
- Stand alone, lightweight & portable ECG machine
- 12 lead, high quality interpretive ECG
- Choice of print formats including automatic rhythm strip
- One touch automatic or instant real time operation
- High quality adult and paediatric interpretive software
- Digital filters for mains, base line and muscle tremor
- Easy-to-use one-touch button operation
- 3 year warranty
Seca CT8000i interpretive lightweight & portable ECG machine.
The compact and multifunctional CT8000i ECG machine from Seca offers the best of both worlds. It can be used stand alone, or with PC connectivity for paperless records when used with Seca's Archimed Patient Record software. This allows you to electronically store ECG traces inside individual patient records.
The Seca CT8000i features an easy-to-use one-touch button operation. It can produce either a high quality printout direct to Z-fold paper or be connected to an external A4 printer. A recharge function allows hours of continuous operation without mains supply and an internal memory allows the storage of up to 45 ECG records.
Includes rechargeable batteries, patient cable, mains adapter, alligator clips, a pack of Z-fold paper and 500 disposable electrodes. Includes a 3 year warranty.
Net weight: 0.4 sts or 2.5 kg
ECG Channels: 3
Product width: 285 mm
Product height: 195 mm
Product depth: 70 mm